64-bit number support
I finally got around to adding 64-bit number support into Shambler. It’s mostly necessary now due to the digital signature verification. While writing all this code (more like transliterating from Crypto++) I did think that it was silly because I’m not even going to use it for years at this point. It was something I wanted to do.
So far I’ve used about two or three weeks on it. Hopefully I can speed up and finally get something out by the end of this year. Like I say every year.
I could stop with the digital signature verification and instead switch back to working on the editor, but I’m so close to having it working that I can’t. Anyway, when this is done, I’ll be able to get back to the level editor and attempt to build a bare-bones level to run in the game.
Looking forward to getting the lightmapper working as soon as I can.